In the following, you will find relevant links for further details and support.
NETfficient-related initiatives and projects:
- Energy Storage Association (ESA) (US Association): The ESA is comprised of industry, NGOs and experts to educate the public and inform regualtors/legislators about the importance of energy storage technologies.
- European Association for Storage of Energy (EASE Association) (EU): The European Association for Storage of Energy (EASE) is the voice of the energy storage community, actively promoting the use of energy storage in Europe and worldwide. EASE supports the transition towards a sustainable, flexible and stable energy system in Europe.
- The Electricity Storage Network (UK & EU network): The Electricity Storage Network is an industry group for companies and organisations that are active in the deployment, design, consumption and research of electricity storage for network connected applications.
- European Energy Research Alliance (EERA) (EU Alliance): The European Energy Research Alliance (EERA) is an alliance of European public research centres and universities. It is one of the cornerstones of the European Union’s Strategic Energy Technology Plan (SET-Plan). The EERA Joint Research Programmes are aligned with the priorities for low carbon technologies defined in the SET-Plan. See also Smart Grids and Smart Cities section.
- Streetlight-EPC (EU project): The project “STREETLIGHT-EPC” creates demand and supply for energy performance contracting (EPC) projects in 9 regions by setting up regional EPC facilitation services. These services will provide comprehensive support to both municipalities and SMEs as potential ESCOs.
H2020 LCE bridge-projects:
Other Horizon 2020-related projects in LCE:
Other relevant websites and platforms:
- Official website of the European Commission
- DG (Directorate-General) Energy
- DG Connect
- DG RTD
- DIGIT (Directorate-General for Informatics)
- IEE (Intelligent Energy Europe)
- INEA (Innovation & Networks Executive Agency)
- Enterprise Europe Network
- The EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation Horizon 2020
- The Energy transition in Germany on the websites of The Federal Government of Germany, Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and of Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft Politische Bildung Online (website in German)
- Website of Borkum Island (website in German and Dutch)
- Energy News on: New Energy, Greentechmedia and Renewable Energy World
- The internal communication and project management platform for NETfficient partners is EMDESK
Topic-related energy blogs:
- “the energiewende blog” from Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung