European Utility Week brings together 13,000 of Europe’s thought leaders and visionaries behind the world’s most successful utilities and solution providers. It is a unique opportunity to showcase your brand and services as one of the leading companies in the global smart energy market.
EUW will travel to Paris next year!
“Paris is an ideal location as it is not only on the doorstep of French industry, it is also easily accessible for the increasing number of power and utility companies from across Europe who are speaking, exhibiting and visiting EUW in increasing numbers every year”, says EUW director Paddy Young.
What to expect:
- 25 % of EUW visitors will be French
- Paris was named as the European Capital of Innovation last year by the EU, and will showcase cutting-edge technologies and thought-leadership
- Great support from French utilities
- Growing and evolving role of gas
- The impact on data and digitalisation processes with the rollout of 5G networks
- A dedicated CIED (Commercial and Industrial Energy users) programme in the Summit and on the Hub Sessions
- EUW will co-locate with POWERGEN Europe, the flagship power generation show.
More information: http://www.european-utility-week.com/